- Layer Count: 2 Layers
- PCB Type: FR4 PCB
- Material: FR4 PCB TG180
- Board Thickness: 0.15mm
- Copper Thickness: 1oz
- Surface Treatment: ENEPIG(Au 1u‘’)
- Solder Mask: Black
- Company Location：Finland
- Application：Various health monitoring devices such as smart watches, chest straps, wrist straps, X-ray sensing and imaging technology, light sensing device
- Field：Semiconductor Manufacturing
- Service:PCB Prototype, PCB Manufacturing
Bib Oy manufacture highly sensitive photodiodes which can apply on many wearable smart devices like health and fitness devices, as well as for the X ray sensing and imaging technology products.
With the increasing demand for wearable smart products in the markets, Bib Oy need urgently to expand their production line of the photodiodes, and to looking for a supplier who can meet the mass production and high efficiency service for them.
The very thin PCBs were required in wearable smart devices, and the thickness of the PCB boards made by the customer’s previous PCB suppliers is often too thick to be installed in the wearable device very well, and that directly reduces the performance of the product, and also increasing customer’s artificial cost. Therefore, customer has been looking for a reliable PCB manufacturer which can make the ultra thin PCB very well.
How to serve?
- Custom PCB Thickness: 0.10mm-0.15mm
- Adequate and Reliable Raw Materials In Stock
- Production Capability: Best Technology’s plant covers an area of 30,000 square meters, which has more than 100+ employee in it and enable to produce 200m² per day.
- Quality Control: All products made by Best Technology were strictly follow the IPC standard, at least performed three times QC inspection before shipment – AOI trace inspection, E-test, X-ray inspection, QC inspection and QA random inspection, we can ensure the product what we manufactured are reliable and acceptable.
Results and Benefits
- All products we produced for Bib Oy are excellent, that’s why they have a high satisfaction and appreciation to us.
- The thickness of board was controlled perfectly, no thick or too thin, which greatly smooth the assembly process of sensitive photodiodes.
- Fast delivery won a lot of assembly time for Bib Oy.
- Good quality of ultra-thin PCB increased Bib Oy’s production capacity by 28% compared to last year.